This yoga program is initiated to those people who wants to combine the yoga practices during their stay in pokhara without missing the sight & beauty of pokhara valley whether it is mountains,caves,lakes,sunrise,temples or peace stupa.It is can be done with a single person or with a group of people.In this retreat,guests & students will be introduced & exposed to 3 different locations of pokhara for morning yoga classes.Please feel free to call or message if you are intrested to make it a private yoga retreat program whether with a group or individual.
• Sarangkot-Annapurna View & Sunrise Yoga Retreat
• Begnas Lake-Lakeside Yoga Retreat
• World Peace Stupa-Yoga Retreat with Sunrise & Annapurna View
Other Places to visit during your stay-Pokhara Sightseeing(Included in the Package)
• David Falls
• Gupteswor Cave & Temple
• Mahendra Cave
• Bat Cave
• Bindhayabasini Temple
• Tal Barahi Temple
• Sarangkot View Point
• Peace Pagoda (Stupa sunrise view)
• Sarangkot Sunrise View & Annapurna Mountain Range
• Visit to Begnas & Rupa Lake
Note:-10% discount offer for July-Aug & Jan-Feb,if booked through Atmashree's official site(http://www.atmashreeyoga.com/)
Shared base room cost $355/perperson
Private base room cost $450/perperson
• Daily Yoga Meditation sessions
• Asanas, pranayama, and meditation sessions
• Incredible views of the Annapurna mountain range
• Personal guidance throughout the retreat
• 4 nights' accommodation & Rooms
• All taxes and fees
• Transportation services move to different spots
• All the paper works and permits
• Yoga Sessions,Teacher & Yoga mats
1.Our course payments are pre-contracted.In any circumstance, the fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable, unless the course is cancelled by the yoga retreat center. The fees are also non-negotiable.
2. You are earnestly requested to kindly respect your fellow students,teachers,people and the Nepali culture.
3. The management reserves the right to terminate/ expel any participants who do not abide by the above rules, are disruptive or abusive to the place, teachers or other participants. (which may include, by way of example, violence, excessive use of bad language, threatening behavior or inappropriate sexual activities). In the event of a participants being expelled due to a breach of the rules, no refund of fees shall be given.
4. Please ensure you read and understand the above terms and conditions which are to be followed by all participant
5.Atmashree Yoga and its counterpart shall not be responsible for any change and alteration in the program due to unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest, and cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents.