• With the aim of rejuvenating the body, the mind and the soul and refresh yourselves from the tensions and stresses of daily life through ATMASHREE YOGA.
• With the aim of transcending one's present limited thinking and broadening one's horizon, one's perception by internalising one's awareness through visits and trips to Spiritual centers in Nepal.To spend some time in these Spiritual centers is to be one with the spirit of the masters, to be one with the purity of the environment.
• Break the Chain of Routine while renewing Life and Travel to new places with a Spiritual Retreat"
• Get acquainted with the diverse Nepali Culture and relish the regions cook and its taste.
Why Atmashree Yoga
"Atma-Spirit & Shree-Beauty,Auspiciousness,Brilliance"
Bringing all the qualities of Shree within our soul & spirit to awaken the inner potential through spiritual retreat travelling to the expanded & vast spiritual centers of Nepal where great masters have lived and created a special & energetic aura changing our surrounding negative and harsh environment to the safe haven within, to connect with one's inner self, to being and becoming whole.
NOTE:We request you to provide your own dates of arrival so that we can let you know the availability and other possible dates for this trip.This spiritual yoga retreat can also be customized to more or less number of days and according to your need & time.You also have the option to select a group trip or private trip.
Our Confirmed Booked Group Trip
Shared base room cost $1695/perperson
Private base room cost $1995/perperson
• Stay at Comfortable Hotels,guest houses and Lodges during the entire trip.
• Best team and efforts for Transportation, Food(Lunch,Breakfast,Dinner) and Accommodation.
• Visiting the famed Shiva Pashupatinath temple of Kathmandu for Impressive Evening Aarti – Fire Worship.
• Visiting Swayambhunath – the Monkey Temple, a unique Hindu-Buddhist Temple.
• Visiting Kumari Temple – the Living Virgin Goddess, the ancient town of Durbar Square, and the sight of the fierce Bhairava statue.
• Visiting Budhanilkantha Temple which stands for “Old Blue Throat”dedicated to Lord Vishnu
• Visiting the Natural sites of pokhara such as lakes,mountains,sunrise,caves,water fall,temples,etc. deepening our yoga practices with nature
• Ceremonial Havan – Fire Ceremony at the holy ground of Muktinath with Chants of Shiva
• Holy Bath at the 108 water taps of Muktinath
• Visiting to Natural Hot Spring at Tatopani
• Visiting Sauraha-Situated as a Part of Chitwan National Park special for Jungle Safari and more for single glance of One horned Rhino & Royal bengal Tiger
• Yoga, Satsang and Kirtan during the Yatra on a daily basis.
• The Entire tour will be well guided
• A comprehensive medical kit will be there for minor health problems(cold,fever,diarrhoe,headache,etc)
• Daily Morning & Evening Hatha Yoga Sessions to restore your physical & mental health
• Daily Meditation Sessions Morning,Afternoon & Evening
• Yoga Mats,Teacher & personal guidance
• Expenses for drinking water,wifi,rooms,battery charging & hot shower.
• Full Boarding Services
• 18 nights' accommodation & Rooms
• All taxes and fees
• All the paper works and permits(Entry fees,goverment issued permit card,TIMS card)
• Ayurvedic Massage
• English speaking guide and Yoga teacher
• Yoga and Satsang during the tour on daily basis
• Personal guidance with flexibility throughout the retreat
What's not included
• Emergency evacuation in case required.Evacuation can be arranged at your travel insurance cost.
• Tips to teacher and guide
• Personal travel insurance
• International flight tickets
• Expenses on purchase of your personal items
Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival by 12pm latest-Airport Pick up-Oreintation-Group Meeting- Stay at Deluxe Hotel
Day 2 : Morning Yoga Class-7am
: Sightseeing of Kathmandu Valley via Private Car
: Evening Yoga Sessions
Day 3 : Kathmandu-Pokhara-200km-6hours Ride to Atmashree Yoga Retreat via Private Car
Day 4 : Morning Yoga Session In World Peace Stupa-6am(Special for sunrise & Annapurna Mountain View)
: Darshan of Gupteshwar Mahadev
: Visit to Davis Water fall
: Darshan of Taal Barahi Devi Temple
: Evening Yoga Sessions with Kirtans,Bhajans & Satsang
Day 5 : Yoga Day at Atmashree Yoga Retreat
: Darshan of Vindhyavasini Temple & Visit to Sarangkot for Annapurna Mountain Range Views
Day 6 : Morning Yoga Sessions
: Flight to Muktinath from Pokhara Airport
: Visit to surrounding Buddhists Gumbas & Hindu Shrines
: Evening Yoga Sessions
Day 7 : Darshan of Muktinath-8am
: Holy Bath in 108 water taps of Muktinath
: Chanting & Singing Kirtans & Shiva mantras
: Drive to Natural Hot Spring(Tatopani)
Day 8 : Morning Yoga & Bath at Hot Spring
: Drive to Pokhara & Evening Ayurvedic Massage
: Dinner & Rest
Day 9 : Afternoon Yoga In Begnas Lake Side
: Paddle Boat ride in Begnas Lake
Day 10 : Travelling to Chitwan Sauraha-National Park-170km-4hours via Private car
: Evening Yoga Session & Satsang
Day 11 : Morning Yoga Sessions
: Jungle Safari(Special for one horned Rhino & Royal Bengal Tiger)
: Evening Yoga Session & Satsang
Day 12 : Departure from Chitwan National Park to Kathmandu-255km-6hours via Private Car
Day 13 : Morning Yoga Sessions-Group Meeting-Farewell
: Kathmandu Hotel to Airport Transfer
Minimum Participants Required-2 Persons
Note : It is important that all members arrive by 12 noon. In case of long distance travel, it is better to arrive day earlierand get a day of rest.
• Our course payments are pre-contracted.In any circumstance, the fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable, unless the course is cancelled by the yoga retreat center. The fees are also non-negotiable.
• You are earnestly requested to kindly respect your fellow students,teachers,people and the Nepali culture.
• The management reserves the right to terminate/ expel any participants who do not abide by the above rules, are disruptive or abusive to the place, teachers or other participants. (which may include, by way of example, violence, excessive use of bad language, threatening behavior or inappropriate sexual activities). In the event of a participants being expelled due to a breach of the rules, no refund of fees shall be given.
• Please ensure you read and understand the above terms and conditions which are to be followed by all participant
Note: Atmashree Yoga and its counterpart shall not be responsible for any change and alteration in the program due to unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest, and cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents.