Be inspired, meditate, learn, contemplate, take home a valuable gift of restored health, and learn in depth about the art of teaching yoga, meditation, pranayama, yogic lifestyle and self-sustainability as a global yoga teacher. Participating in a certified 200hr yoga teacher training and applied yoga anatomy will transform and inspire you.
Our teacher training program can be the first step in a life transformative journey of health and wellness. This program is conducted six times a year to guarantee the best of the best teachers are available for this unique certification training. You will be learning from highly experienced, talented, and compassionate instructors. Often our students describe our program as a life changing and transformative experience.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
-Ancient teachings brought into a contemporary context
-Becoming a part of the family and feeling like you’ve know everyone for years
-Complete change in your lifestyle
-Delicious healthy organic, vegetarian meals
-Surrounding beautiful nature, sound of singing starlings, and of course the amazing sunsets, sunrises, and millions of stars and moonlight
-Lessons from a variety of experienced teachers (each one has different strengths) who will help you grow in many different ways
-Meeting people from all over the world who share the same passion for the yogic lifestyle
-Transformational experience that you’ll remember for the rest of your life!
Offering 180 contact in class hours and 20 remaining hours are allotted for study and reviewing course material during free time, preparing for assignments, reading classic yoga books. Preparing prior to the program by pre reading the course material beforehand helps students retain information and encourages everyone to get the most out of the training.
Shared base house cost $1400/perperson
Private base cottage cost $1700/perperson
-Intensive 200 hours of Hatha & Ashtanga training
-Variety of daily meditation and pranayama ( powerful breathing techniques)
-Receive a one-of-a-kind training +certificate upon completion
-Alignment & modification lessons in Ashtanga + Vinyasa flow
-Yoga Philosophy: How to apply 8 limbs of yoga into daily life, learn more about patanjali Yoga
-Study the Patanjali sutras and daily application of yoga teaching method
-Modules on applied yoga anatomy in a practical, simple manner
-Sound Healing session with gongs, tibetan singing bowls, crystals, and powerful kirtan sessions
-In-depth learning about yogic lifestyle
-3 Daily Vegetarian Meals
-30 days accommodation
-Towels and tissues
-Pick up and drop off within Pokhara city
-Use of Yoga accessories(Books,Mats,Blocks,Hall)
-Personal coaching if required
-Varies from day to day between Japa Meditation, Inner Sound, Antar Mouna, Mantra Meditation, Breath Meditation,Nada Yoga & Silent Walk
7:00am Jala Neti & Tea(Thrice a week)
-Yogic nasal cleansing with neti pot and grounding practices in the garden
7:30am Morning Yoga
-Pranayama, Dynamic Hatha Yoga & Static Asanas
9:30am Yogic Breakfast
11:00 - 1:00pm Yoga Philosophy
Yoga Anatomy / Yoga Alingment / Sound Therapy
1:00pm Yogic Lunch
2:00pm Leisure Time
-Time to rest and relax, read, explore the area, journal, meditate, self-practice or nap
4:00pm Herbal Tea Break
5:00pm Evening Yoga
-Dynamic Ashtanga and Vinayasa Yoga & Yoga Nidra
7:00pm Yogic Dinner
8:00pm Evening Sadhana
-Silent Meditation/Mantra Chanting /Kirtans
-Its time for bed
1. You are earnestly requested to kindly respect your fellow students,teachers,people and the nepali culture.
2. Our course payments are pre-contracted.30% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the space and rest 2 weeks before arrival.In any circumstances, the deposited fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable, unless the course is cancelled by the yoga retreat center. The fees are also non-negotiable.
3. The management reserves the right to terminate/ expel any participants who do not abide by the above rules, are disruptive or abusive to the place, teachers or other participants. (which may include, by way of example, violence, excessive use of bad language, threatening behavior or inappropriate sexual activities). In the event of a participants being expelled due to a breach of the rules, no refund of fees shall be given.
4. Atmashree Yoga and its counterpart shall not be responsible for any change and alteration in the program due to change of mind,unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest, and cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents.
5. Please ensure you read and understand the above terms and conditions before you book.