Pokhara Nepal, god gifted city in term of natural beauties.City of lakes is the synonym of Pokhara with major Fewa Lake & Begnas Lake on the lap of Himalayas. A couple of caves, sunrise and sunset viewpoint located at ridges of Pokhara. Apart from Kathmandu Pokhara Tour is one of the most famous tours in Nepal. Probably the best way to spend your holidays in Nepal with a couple of night stays in Pokhara Nepal. Not only for foreigners,Pokhara is equally famous for Nepali locals too. Whenever there comes a topic for weekend or tour everybody spells what about Pokhara. Normally two to three-night stay in Pokhara is more than enough to enjoy the beauty of nature.We Atmashree Yoga Team organize city tour to Pokhara for enthusiastic clients who are also looking to combine yoga to their travel.
What Activities to do in Pokhara(Included In Package)
• Devis Water Fall
• Gupteswor Cave & Temple
• International Mountain Museum
• Tal Barahi Temple
• World Peace Pagoda(Morning Yoga)
Shared base room cost $175/perperson
Private base room cost $225/perperson
• Morning mantra meditation/silent walk
• Daily morning & evening hatha yoga classes(1hr30min each)
• Daily mantra yoga classes
• Daily guided meditation sessions
• Daily yoga nidra sessions
• Shatkarmas (cleansing practices)
• Yoga philosophy
• Drinking water,free wifi & hot shower
• 3 meals daily(Breakfast,Lunch & dinner)
• 4 nights of accommodation & Rooms
• All taxes and fees
• Herbal Tea
• Towel & toiletries
• Personal guidance throughout the retreat
• Transportation services move to different spots
• All the paper works and permits
• Yoga Sessions,teacher & yoga mats
Note:Yoga classes will be conducted from the day of your arrival to the date of your departure.
1. You are earnestly requested to kindly respect your fellow students,teachers,people and the Nepali culture.
2.Our course payments are pre-contracted.In any circumstance, the fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable, unless the course is cancelled by the yoga retreat center. The fees are also non-negotiable.
3. The management reserves the right to terminate/ expel any participants who do not abide by the above rules, are disruptive or abusive to the place, teachers or other participants. (which may include, by way of example, violence, excessive use of bad language, threatening behavior or inappropriate sexual activities). In the event of a participants being expelled due to a breach of the rules, no refund of fees shall be given.
4. Atmashree Yoga and its counterpart shall not be responsible for any change and alteration in the program due to unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest,cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness, accidents or change of mind.
5. Please ensure you read and understand the above terms and conditions before you book.