Pokhara Nepal, god gifted city in term of natural beauties.City of lakes is the synonym of Pokhara with major Fewa Lake & Begnas Lake on the lap of Himalayas. A couple of caves, sunrise and sunset viewpoint located at ridges of Pokhara. Apart from Kathmandu Pokhara Tour is one of the most famous tours in Nepal. Probably the best way to spend your holidays in Nepal with a couple of night stays in Pokhara Nepal. Not only for foreigners,Pokhara is equally famous for Nepali locals too. Whenever there comes a topic for weekend or tour everybody spells what about Pokhara. Normally two to three-night stay in Pokhara is more than enough to enjoy the beauty of nature.We Atmashree Yoga Team organize city tour to Pokhara for enthusiastic clients who are also looking to combine yoga to their travel.
What Activities to do in Pokhara(Included In Package)
• Devis Water Fall
• Gupteswor Cave & Temple
• Mahendra Cave
• Bat Cave
• Bindhayabasini Temple
• Tal Barahi Temple
• World Peace Pagoda(Morning Yoga)
So this is the major places to be explored during Pokhara Tour, apart from that someone who loves extra adventure there are many things which can be done additionally done during a tour in Pokhara Nepal, list of adventure activities which are available and can be arranged by Atmashree at additionl cost in Pokhara are as follows.
• Zip Flyer
• Bungee Jumping
Shared base room cost $175/perperson
Private base room cost $225/perperson
• Daily Yoga Meditation sessions
• Asanas, pranayama, and meditation sessions
• Incredible views of the Annapurna mountain range
• Personal guidance throughout the retreat
• 3 nights' accommodation & Rooms
• All taxes and fees
• Transportation services move to different spots
• All the paper works and permits
• Yoga Sessions,Teacher & Yoga mats
• 14:00 Arrival,Registration & trip Description
• 16:30 Hatha & Ashtanga yoga practices
• 18:30 Chanting kirtans and mantras/meditation and Trataka
• 19:00 Dinner
• 20:00 Retire
• 06:00 Mantra Chanting,Meditation/Silent walk
• 07:00 Nasal cleaning practice and Tea
• 08:00 Morning Hatha Yoga sessions
• 9:30 Breakfast
• 12:00 Yoga Nidra,Meditation and Sound Healing
• 13:00 Lunch
• 14:00 Bat Cave,Mahendra Cave & Bindhyabasini Temple
• 17:00 Hatha Yoga Session at Atmashree Yoga
• 19:00 Dinner
• 20:00 Kirtan Chanting & Meditation
• 05:00 Drive & Hike to World Peace Stupa
• 05:30 Tea & Hatha Yoga Session at World Peace Stupa
• 08:00 Visit to Gupteshwar Temple Cave,Davis Fall & Tal Barahi Temple
• 12:00 Yoga Nidra,Meditation & Sound Healing
• 13:00 Lunch
• 14:00 Departure
1.Our course payments are pre-contracted.In any circumstance, the fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable, unless the course is cancelled by the yoga retreat center. The fees are also non-negotiable.
2. You are earnestly requested to kindly respect your fellow students,teachers,people and the Nepali culture.
3. The management reserves the right to terminate/ expel any participants who do not abide by the above rules, are disruptive or abusive to the place, teachers or other participants. (which may include, by way of example, violence, excessive use of bad language, threatening behavior or inappropriate sexual activities). In the event of a participants being expelled due to a breach of the rules, no refund of fees shall be given.
4. Please ensure you read and understand the above terms and conditions which are to be followed by all participant
5.Atmashree Yoga and its counterpart shall not be responsible for any change and alteration in the program due to unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest, and cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents.