This yoga and hiking retreat is an adventurous one, and will certainly feel as such. Afterwards, you will most definitely feel like you have accomplished something. The Australian Camp itself offers amazing jungle scenery, and you will see the Annapurna mountain range from up close. The range consists of impressive peaks such as Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre, and Lamjung Himal.The attractions are awesome on this trip.
Dhampus village is on the Annapurna trekking trail and is blessed with majestic views of the Annapurna Himalayan Range. The village is attractive, and it hosts a number of slate-roofed house. The trek is best for those wishing to experience Nepal mountain scenery and ethnic culture within a short time.This trek will provide you lovely villages and mid-hill cultural life experiences. This is a typical family trip as you can hike with your children watched over and supported with a highly experienced yoga teacher. Panchase is one of the most popular short treks available in Nepal.Above all this, just imagine a combination of yoga practices of asanas, breathing techniques, meditation, and reflection of yourself with nature and mountains. Atmashree Yoga Retreat have planned the short yoga capsule and its benefits for the people who wants to trek in high altitude mountains so that they can remain active, conscious, healthy, and not suffer from high altitude sickness during the journey.
Take out your little precious time from your life to fill this natural experience of being refreshed, revitalized, and energized with mountains, lakes, greenery, nature, sounds, and Atmashree Yoga in Pokhara.You will be provided three nights of accommodation on this retreat. You will stay at the Atmashree Yoga Retreat, comfortable guest houses, and lodges during the entire trip.On the first night of the retreat, you will stay at the Atmashree Yoga Retreat, and on the second night, you will stay at Australian Camp & the third night will be spent in Sarangkot.
NOTE:We request you to provide your own dates of arrival so that we can let you know the availability and other possible dates for this trip.This yoga trekking can also be customized to more or less number of days and according to your need & time.You also have the option to select a group trekking or private trekking.
Shared base room cost $295/perperson
Private base room cost $395/perperson
• Daily Morning & Evening Hatha Yoga Sessions to restore your physical & mental health
• Daily Meditation Sessions Morning,Afternoon & Evening
• Yoga Mats,Teacher & personal guidance
• English speaking guide and Yoga teacher
• Yoga and Satsang during the trek on daily basis
• Personal guidance throughout the retreat
• Trekking to Dhampus, Australian Camp, and Sarangkot
• Incredible views of the Annapurna mountain range
• 3 meals & drinks daily
• Expenses for drinking water,wifi,battery charging & hot shower
• 3 nights' accommodation & Rooms
• All taxes and fees
• Trekking poles
• Transportation charges(From Retreat center to phedi)
• All the paper works and permits
• Guide & Yoga mats
• Tips to teacher and guide(Not Included)
2pm Arrival/Trip description
4:30pm Hatha/Ashtanga Yoga
6:30pm Meditation,chanting & Trataka Practice
7:00am Morning Hatha Yoga
8:30am Depart to Phedi
9:30am Depart from Phedi to Dhampus
12:00pm Pranayama,Yoga Nidra & Meditation
1:00pm Lunch in Dhampus
2:00pm Dhampus to Australian Camp
5:00pm Australian Camp/Sunset Meditation/Annapurna View & Hatha Yoga & Pranayama
7:00pm Dinner & Bed
5:30am Wake Up/Annapurna mountain View/Sunrise Meditation
7am Get together for Yoga Session
8:30am Departure to Khade & Sarangkot
11:00am Pranayama & Meditation
1:00pm Departure to Sarangkot and sunset-Annapurna View
4:00pm Sarangkot(Hatha Yoga & Pranayama) ,sunset meditation & back to Guest House in Sarangkot
7:00pm Dinner & Bed
5:30am Wake Up/Annapurna mountain View/Sunrise Meditation in Sarangkot
6:30am Get together for Hatha Yoga Session
8:30am Hiking Back to Atmashree Yoga Retreat(Paragliding can be arranged at additional cost)
12:00am Pranayama,Yoga Nidra & Meditation
Trip Note: "Our primary concern is your safety" while traveling with Atmashree Yoga along along with Yoga Lessons. Please note that your leader has the authority to modify or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is supposed necessary due to safety concerns. Our every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary as it is; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous areas, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters etc. can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
• Any rest days taken on route are counted as trekking days and must be paid in full
• If the trek return date is delayed due to flight delays/client’s illness etc. it is the client’s responsibility to pay for the additional days upon return at the office - For individual tea house trek, if the departure date is later and/or the return date is earlier than scheduled, please note that there will not be a refund
• There will be no refund for cancellation due to sickness, weather conditions or change of mind
• Atmashree Yoga is not responsible or liable for any unforeseen situations, such as accident, theft, damage and loss of equipment and valuables, delay, excess luggage charges, bad weather, strike and/or political disturbance.
• Weather conditions can change rapidly in the mountains; to guarantee safety clients must follow the guide's / staff's sdvice. If clients want to continue on , with their trek despite the guide’s judgment, neither the guide nor Atmashree are responsible for the client's safety
• Please be open and talk with your guide if you have any questions, concerns or issues. We strongly recommend that clients carry their own personal travel insurance and bring any special medicine they require with them. Ensure that your policy covers you for high altitude trekking (up to over 5000m, depending on the trek) and also covers all hospital bills, mountain rescue costs, air ambulance costs, repatriation costs and trip cancellation. It is your own responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you have is adequate. We also advise clients to take appropriate care of their belongings and to be aware of their own and staff’s health.
• Atmashree Yoga Retreat strongly recommends you to join our short meditation and yoga retreat program before you take up this trekking program so that you have enough time to prepare your body, mind, and spirit to remain healthy, conscious, active, and not suffer from high altitude sickness.
Check List for Trekking Accomodations
3.Half T-shirt - 2pair
4.Full T-shirt - 1pc
5.Neck Scalf - 1pc
9.Lower Thermal - 1pc
12.Down Jacket(which can hold 5 to 10 degree celcious)-1pc
13.Towel, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap
14. Sun Glasses
15.Thermos which can keep water relatively warm