This yoga and hiking retreat is an adventurous one, and will certainly feel as such. Afterwards, you will most definitely feel like you have accomplished something. The Australian Camp itself offers amazing jungle scenery, and you will see the Annapurna mountain range from up close. The range consists of impressive peaks such as Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre, and Lamjung Himal.The attractions are awesome on this trip.
Dhampus village is on the Annapurna trekking trail and is blessed with majestic views of the Annapurna Himalayan Range. The village is attractive, and it hosts a number of slate-roofed house. The trek is best for those wishing to experience Nepal mountain scenery and ethnic culture within a short time.This trek will provide you lovely villages and mid-hill cultural life experiences. On the first night of the retreat, you will stay at the Atmashree Yoga Retreat, and on the second night, you will stay at Australian Camp & the third night will be spent in Sarangkot.
29th November - 2nd December
24th - 27th December
Note-We are flexible with dates.Please provide your own dates.
Shared base room cost $295/perperson
Private base room cost $395/perperson
• Daily Morning & Evening Hatha Yoga Sessions to restore your physical & mental health
• Daily Meditation Sessions Morning,Afternoon & Evening
• Yoga Mats,Teacher & personal guidance
• English speaking guide and Yoga teacher
• Yoga and Satsang during the trek on daily basis
• Personal guidance throughout the retreat
• Trekking to Dhampus, Australian Camp, and Sarangkot
• Incredible views of the Annapurna mountain range
• 3 meals & drinks daily
• Expenses for drinking water,wifi,battery charging & hot shower
• 3 nights' accommodation & Rooms
• All taxes and fees
• Trekking poles
• Transportation charges(From Retreat center to phedi)
• All the paper works and permits
• Guide & Yoga mats
• Tips to teacher and guide(Not Included)
2pm Arrival/Trip description
5:00pm Hatha/Ashtanga Yoga
8:00pm Meditation,chanting & Trataka Practice
6:00am Morning Hatha Yoga
8:00am Depart to Phedi
9:00am Depart from Phedi to Dhampus
1:00pm Lunch in Dhampus
2:00pm Dhampus to Australian Camp
5:00pm Australian Camp/Sunset Meditation/Annapurna View & Hatha Yoga & Pranayama
7:00pm Dinner & Bed
5:30am Wake Up/Annapurna mountain View/Sunrise Meditation
6:30am Get together for Yoga Session
8:30am Departure to Khade & Sarangkot
1:00pm Departure to Sarangkot and sunset-Annapurna View
4:00pm Sarangkot(Hatha Yoga & Pranayama) ,sunset meditation & back to Guest House in Sarangkot
7:00pm Dinner & Bed
5:30am Wake Up/Annapurna mountain View/Sunrise Meditation in Sarangkot
6:30am Get together for Hatha Yoga Session
8:30am Hiking Back to Atmashree Yoga Retreat(Paragliding can be arranged at additional cost)
12:00am Pranayama,Yoga Nidra & Meditation
• Any rest days taken on route are counted as trekking days and must be paid in full
• If the trek return date is delayed due to flight delays/client’s illness etc. it is the client’s responsibility to pay for the additional days upon return at the office - For individual tea house trek, if the departure date is later and/or the return date is earlier than scheduled, please note that there will not be a refund
• There will be no refund for cancellation due to sickness, weather conditions or change of mind
• Atmashree Yoga is not responsible or liable for any unforeseen situations, such as accident, theft, damage and loss of equipment and valuables, delay, excess luggage charges, bad weather, strike and/or political disturbance.
• Weather conditions can change rapidly in the mountains; to guarantee safety clients must follow the guide's / staff's sdvice. If clients want to continue on with their trek despite the guide’s judgment, neither the guide nor Atmashree are responsible for the client's safety
• Please be open and talk with your guide if you have any questions, concerns or issues. We strongly recommend that clients carry their own personal travel insurance and bring any special medicine they require with them. Ensure that your policy covers you for high altitude trekking (up to over 5000m, depending on the trek) and also covers all hospital bills, mountain rescue costs, air ambulance costs, repatriation costs and trip cancellation. It is your own responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you have is adequate. We also advise clients to take appropriate care of their belongings and to be aware of their own and staff’s health.
• Atmashree Yoga Retreat strongly recommends you to join our short meditation and yoga retreat program before you take up this trekking program so that you have enough time to prepare your body, mind, and spirit to remain healthy, conscious, active, and not suffer from high altitude sickness.
• Our course payments are pre-contracted.30% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the space and rest 2 weeks before arrival.In any circumstances, the deposited fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable, unless the course is cancelled by the yoga retreat center. The fees are also non-negotiable.
• The management reserves the right to terminate/ expel any participants who do not abide by the above rules, are disruptive or abusive to the place, teachers or other participants. (which may include, by way of example, violence, excessive use of bad language, threatening behavior or inappropriate sexual activities). In the event of a participants being expelled due to a breach of the rules, no refund of fees shall be given.
• Please ensure you read and understand the above terms and conditions.
Check List for Trekking Accomodations
3.Half T-shirt - 1pc
4.Full T-shirt - 1pc
5.Neck Scalf - 1pc
9.Lower Thermal - 1pc
12.Down Jacket(which can hold 5 to 10 degree celcious)-1pc
13.Towel, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap
14. Sun Glasses
15.Thermos which can keep water relatively warm