Annapurna special trek is a combination of different small trekking routes within annapurna conservation area which includes trekking to Poon hill,Khopra ridge,Natural hot spring(Jhinu),Ghandruk,landruk,Mardi himal & Australian camp.They are all brought together so one can complete all these routes in one go rather doing it parts by parts.Our speciality is the combination of wellness activities which includes Yoga,Meditation & Massage along with trekking.Every morning,afternoon and evenings are filled with yoga activiities so that one can remain physically fit,mentally at peace and spiritually uplifted as these highest peaks carries a lot of positivity,high energy,beauty,silence and calmness.Join our yoga & trekking program to connect yourself with the nature,mountains & himalayas & to awaken your inner spirit.Here are the details of the mountains that we will pass throughout our trip.
Annapurna is a massif in the Himalayas in north-central Nepal that includes one peak over 8,000 metres (26,000 ft), thirteen peaks over 7,000 metres (23,000 ft), and sixteen more over 6,000 metres (20,000 ft).The massif is 55 kilometres (34 mi) long, and is bounded by the Kali Gandaki Gorge on the west, the Marshyangdi River on the north and east, and by Pokhara Valley on the south. At the western end the massif encloses a high basin called the Annapurna Sanctuary. Annapurna I Main is the tenth highest mountain in the world at 8,091 metres (26,545 ft) above sea level, and was the first of the Eight-thousanders to be climbed.The Annapurna Conservation Area is home to several world-class treks, including Annapurna Sanctuary and Annapurna Circuit.
The popular mountains around the Annapurna range are
Annapurna I (Main) 8,091 m (26,545 ft)
Annapurna II 7,937 m (26,040 ft)
Annapurna III 7,555 m (24,786 ft)
Annapurna IV 7,525 m (24,688 ft)
Gangapurna 7,455 m (24,457 ft)
Annapurna South 7,219 m (23,684 ft)
Machhapuchchhre 6,993 m (22,943 ft)
Hiunchuli 6,441 m (21,132 ft)
Dhaulagiri is the high point of the Dhaulagiri Himal or massif in Nepal, a sub-range of the Himalaya that rises between the Bheri River on the west and the Kali Gandaki River on the east. Dhaulagiri is the highest mountain located completely within Nepal; all others lie along the Tibet/China border to the north. Annapurna I, the tenth highest mountain in the world at 26,545 feet (8,091 meters) high, is 21 miles (34 kilometers) east of Dhaulagiri.
The popular mountains around the Dhaulagiri range are
Dhaulagiri I 8167m 26,794ft
Dhaulagiri II 7,751m 25,430ft
Dhaulagiri III 7,715m 25,311ft
Dhaulagiri IV 7,661m 25,135ft
Dhaulagiri V 7,618m 24,992ft
Dhaulagiri VI 7,268m 23,845ft
Shared base room cost $1995/perperson
Private base room cost $1995/perperson
• Daily morning & evening hatha yoga sessions to restore your physical & mental health
• Daily meditation essions morning,afternoon & evening
• Yoga mats,teacher & personal guidance
• Ayurvedic massage at the end of trek
• English speaking guide,porter and yoga teacher
What's included(In trekking routes & Stay at Atmashree)
• Expenses for drinking water,wifi,rooms,battery charging & hot shower.
• Meals with tea can be ordered from menu of your choice
• 18 nights' accommodation & Rooms
• All taxes and fees
• Pick up and droff within Pokhara lakeside,airport and bus station
• Transportation charges(From Retreat center to Nayaypul & from Kande to Pokhara)
• All the paper works and permits(Entry fees,goverment issued permit card,TIMS card)
• Trekking Sticks(1 pair) per person
• Sleeping bag
• First Aid box for health issues like diarrhoa,dysentry,constipation,dizziness,light headache,vomiting & high altitude sickness.
What's not included
• Emergency Evacuation in case required.Evacuation can be arranged at your travel insurance cost.
• Tips to teacher and guide
• Personal Travel & Trekking insurance
• Expenses on horses & ponies(If there is difficulty in walking,horses & ponies can be arranged at your personal cost)
• Trekking Shoes
Day 01 : Arrival at Atmashree Yoga-Pokhara
Day 02 : Daily Yoga Schedule at Atmashree & Preparation of the trek
Day 03 : Drive to Nayapul & trek to Tikhedunga/Ulleri
Day 04 : Tikhedunga/Ulleri to Ghorepani-2800m
Day 05 :Ghorepani(Morning hike to Poon Hill-3210m) to Swanta 2214m
Day 06 : Swanta to Khopra Danda 3660m
Day 07 : Khopra danda(Day visit to Khayer Lake 4500m)
Day 08 : Khopra danda to Thistipang(2900m)
Day 09 : Thistipang to Dobato(3200m)
Day 10 : Dobato to Chuile
Day 11 : Chuile to Jhinu danda(Evening bath to natural hot spring)
Day 12 : Jhinu to Forest camp-2700m
Day 13 : Forest camp to Badal Danda-3100m
Day 14 : Badal Danda to High camp
Day 15 : High camp-3500m (Day visit to Mardi Himal base camp & overnight at High camp/Badal Danda)
Day 16 : High Camp to Pitam Deurali-1900m
Day 17 : Trek to Kande & drive to Atmashree Yoga Retreat
Day 18 : Restorative Yoga retreat at Atmashree Yoga and Ayurvedic Massage
Day 19 : Departure
Trip Note: "Our primary concern is your safety" while traveling with Atmashree Yoga along along with Yoga Lessons. Please note that your leader has the authority to modify or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is supposed necessary due to safety concerns. Our every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary as it is; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous areas, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters etc. can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
NOTE:We request you to provide your own dates of arrival so that we can let you know the availability and other possible dates for this trip.This yoga trekking can also be customized to more or less number of days and according to your need & time.You also have the option to select a group trekking or private trekking.
• Any rest days taken on route are counted as trekking days and must be paid in full
• If the trek return date is delayed due to flight delays/client’s illness etc. it is the client’s responsibility to pay for the additional days upon return at the office - For individual tea house trek, if the departure date is later and/or the return date is earlier than scheduled, please note that there will not be a refund
• There will be no refund for cancellation due to sickness, weather conditions or change of mind
• Atmashree Yoga is not responsible or liable for any unforeseen situations, such as accident, theft, damage and loss of equipment and valuables, delay, excess luggage charges, bad weather, strike and/or political disturbance.
• Weather conditions can change rapidly in the mountains; to guarantee safety clients must follow the guide's / staff's sdvice. If clients want to continue on , with their trek despite the guide’s judgment, neither the guide nor Atmashree are responsible for the client's safety
• Please be open and talk with your guide if you have any questions, concerns or issues. We strongly recommend that clients carry their own personal travel insurance and bring any special medicine they require with them. Ensure that your policy covers you for high altitude trekking (up to over 5000m, depending on the trek) and also covers all hospital bills, mountain rescue costs, air ambulance costs, repatriation costs and trip cancellation. It is your own responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you have is adequate. We also advise clients to take appropriate care of their belongings and to be aware of their own and staff’s health.
• Atmashree Yoga Retreat strongly recommends you to join our short meditation and yoga retreat program before you take up this trekking program so that you have enough time to prepare your body, mind, and spirit to remain healthy, conscious, active, and not suffer from high altitude sickness.
Check List for Trekking Routes
2.Wind & water proof glove-1pair
3.Half T-shirt - 1pc
4.Full T-shirt - 2pc
5.Neck Scalf - 1pc
7.Trekking pant/wind & water proof-2pcs
8.Wind Proof Jacket - 1pc
9.Lower Thermal - 1pc
13.Towel, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap
14. Sun Glasses
15.Thermos to keep water warm