Shared base room cost $1350/perperson
Private base room cost $1650/perperson
• Lectures on Hatha yoga science
• Practices from different forms of hatha yoga
• Purification of energy channels
• Laghoo Shankhaprakshalana(cleansing of entire colon)
• Agnisar Kriya(activating the digestive fire)
• Kunjal(cleansing the stomach with water)
• Trataka(intense candle gazing)
• Dharana(Practices related to concentration)
• Dhayana(Practices related to Meditation)
• Introduction & Practices related to Kundalini Yoga & chakras
• Fasting,its relevane related to health,time for fasting and its importance
• Practices related to Mudras &Bandhas with chakra awareness
• Morning mantra meditation/silent walk
• Daily morning & evening hatha yoga classes(1hr30min each)
• Daily mantra yoga classes
• Daily guided meditation sessions
• Daily yoga nidra sessions
• Shatkarmas (cleansing practices)
• Yoga philosophy
• Drinking water,free wifi & hot shower
• 3 meals daily(Breakfast,Lunch & dinner)
• 2 nights of accommodation & Rooms
• All taxes and fees
• Herbal Tea
• Towel & toiletries
Atmashree is a place where simple living is emphasized to live yogic discipline & lifestyle to enhance the quality of body,mind & emotions to perform at its best.The yoga programs here is a complete science of harmonious living,suitable for everyone,regardless of age,nationality,religion or level of fitness.The retreat here is a complete day to day program which addresses all sphere of human life to regain the peace of mind and the vital energy of body.The program is that it slowly grows on one & it is totally upto the practioner to decide how much to implement.So be free to visit us anytime during the day & learn more about the yoga style,technique,teaching method & many more.
6:00 Meditation & Mantra Yoga/Morning Sunrise Meditation & Silent Walk
7:00 Shatkarmas(cleansing Practices) & Herbal Tea
7:30 Hatha Yoga Practices
10:00 Free Time
12:00 Yoga Nidra,Meditation & Talks on Yoga
2:00 Free Time(visit to local places)
4:30 Herbal Tea
5:00 Hatha Yoga Practices-Asana,Pranayama,Mudra & Bandha
8:00 Chanting(kirtans & mantras),Meditation & Concentration Practice
1. You are earnestly requested to kindly respect your fellow students,teachers,people and the Nepali culture.
2.Our course payments are pre-contracted.In any circumstance, the fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable, unless the course is cancelled by the yoga retreat center. The fees are also non-negotiable.
3. The management reserves the right to terminate/ expel any participants who do not abide by the above rules, are disruptive or abusive to the place, teachers or other participants. (which may include, by way of example, violence, excessive use of bad language, threatening behavior or inappropriate sexual activities). In the event of a participants being expelled due to a breach of the rules, no refund of fees shall be given.
4. Atmashree Yoga and its counterpart shall not be responsible for any change and alteration in the program due to unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest,cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness, accidents or change of mind.
5. Please ensure you read and understand the above terms and conditions before you book.