Shared base room cost $1225/perperson
Private base room cost $1425/perperson
-FOUNDATIONS IN YOGA PHILOSOPHY
• Study texts such as the Yogasūtra(8 limbs of Yoga)
• Lectures on Hatha yoga science
-ANATOMY AND ALIGNMENT
• Explore the physical body as an integrated system. Learn the ways in which your muscles, joints and connective tissue work together as a whole, creating a more holistic understanding of the body’s anatomy.
-FOUNDATIONS IN BREATH FOR ĀSANA
• Why do we breathe differently in yoga? How do different breath techniques affect the physical body? Learn how to shape the breath to deepen what different āsana (yoga postures) have to offer.
-SEQUENCING PRINCIPLES OF ĀSANA
• Learn how to link āsana together in a safe and effective manner.
• Connect anatomy, breath and sequencing to skillfully create and adapt practices that address specific needs for specific populations.
-SEQUENCING PRINCIPLES FOR THE SUBTLE ENERGY BODY
• Learn to shift your energetic state with tools and techniques that can energize, calm or balance.
• Learn sequencing to prepare for foundations in prāṇyama (breath regulation) and meditation practices
-APPLICATIONS OF YOGA FOR THE EMOTIONAL BODY
• Apply the physical,mental,and energetic tools to sequence for body positivity, eating disorder, trauma sensitive practices and emotional states such as depression & anxiety.
-DEVELOPMENT OF ADVANCE PRĀNAYAMA ,BANDHAS,PRATYAHARA AND MEDITATION PRACTICES
• Delve in more detail into rich prāṇayama and meditation techniques, and explore how to integrate them into your classes and practice
• Fasting,its relevane related to health,time for fasting and its importance
• Comprises the principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting, instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, the student’s process of learning and business aspects of teaching yoga.
• Each student must be actively engaged in the process of teaching, receiving feedback, observing others teaching and hearing and giving feedback. Also includes assisting students while someone else is teaching.
Note-This is not a certification course.This course is to prepare oneself for the 200/300hr teacher training course in upcoming future.At the end of the course ,you will be given a letter of recognization through Atmashree Yoga.
• All taxes and fees
• Bottled water
• Free Wi-Fi
• Herbal tea
• Personal guidance
• Yoga mats
• Rooms with ensuite bathrooms
• Power supply 24hrs
• Warm water for shower
• Clean & tidy environment
• Dining area
• Yoga shala
Atmashree is a place where simple living is emphasized to live yogic discipline & lifestyle to enhance the quality of body,mind & emotions to perform at its best.The yoga programs here is a complete science of harmonious living,suitable for everyone,regardless of age,nationality,religion or level of fitness.The retreat here is a complete day to day program which addresses all sphere of human life to regain the peace of mind and the vital energy of body.The program is that it slowly grows on one & it is totally upto the practioner to decide how much to implement.So be free to visit us anytime during the day & learn more about the yoga style,technique,teaching method & many more.
Varies from day to day between Japa Meditation, Inner Sound, Antar Mouna, Mantra Meditation, Breath Meditation and Silent walk
7:00am Jala Neti followed by tea
Yogic nasal cleansing with neti pot and grounding practices in the garden
7:30am Morning Yoga with group
Pranayama, Dynamic Hatha Yoga & Static Asanas
9:00am Yogic Breakfast
11:00pm Open discussion,group counceling and learn to develop your own yoga program
12:00pm Sound Bath & Yoga Philosophy (Optional)
Sound immersion with ancient singing bowls, bells and yoga nidra
1:00pm Yogic Lunch
2:00pm Leisure Time
Time to rest and relax, read, explore the area, journal, meditate, self-practice or nap
4:30pm Herbal Tea Time
5:00pm Evening Yoga(private)
Dynamic Hatha with chakra awareness & yoga nidra
7:00pm Yogic Dinner
8:00pm Mantra Chanting & Kirtans/rest
1. You are earnestly requested to kindly respect your fellow students,teachers,people and the nepali culture.
2. Our course payments are pre-contracted.30% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the space.In any circumstances, the deposited fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable, unless the course is cancelled by the yoga retreat center. The fees are also non-negotiable.
3. The management reserves the right to terminate/ expel any participants who do not abide by the above rules, are disruptive or abusive to the place, teachers or other participants. (which may include, by way of example, violence, excessive use of bad language, threatening behavior or inappropriate sexual activities). In the event of a participants being expelled due to a breach of the rules, no refund of fees shall be given.
4. Atmashree Yoga and its counterpart shall not be responsible for any change and alteration in the program due to change of mind,unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest, and cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents.
5. Please ensure you read and understand the above terms and conditions before you book.