Mardi Himal Trekking route is a hidden gem for the trekking lovers which is a relatively newly opened route in the Annapurna region since 2012, located to the east of the Annapurna Base camp virtually under the spectacular Machhapuchhre (Fishtail). The Mardi Himal trek rewards you with stunning views of this majestic mountain range of Annapuran Himalayas and surroundings.
Mardi Himal Trek presents an overwhelming and picturesque adventure to Mardi Himal, where you will be completely soaked with the views of snowcapped peaks, green rolling hills and walking into pristine forest of lovely rhododendron-magnolia-pines and oak tree lines.
Finally our walk leads to our highlight and destination at Mardi Himal West Base Camp which will be the highest point of this wonderful journey at 4500 meter high, here enjoying the awesome panorama of mountains and marvelous landscapes and then heading downhill back to scenic Pokhara after a great fantastic and mesmerizing Mardi Himal Trek.
Shared base house cost $1050/perperson
Private base cottage cost $1050/perperson
• Daily morning & evening hatha yoga sessions to restore your physical & mental health
• Daily meditation sessions morning & evening
• Yoga mat,teacher & personal guidance
• Ayurvedic massage at the end of trek
• English speaking guide & porter
What's included(In trekking routes & Stay at Atmashree)
• Expenses for wifi, rooms, battery charging & hot shower.
• 3 vegetarian meals with tea.It can be ordered from menu.
• 9 nights' accommodation & rooms
• All taxes and fees
• Pick up and drop off within pokhara lakeside,airport and bus station
• Transportation charges from retreat center to phedi & from nayapul to pokhara)
• All the paper works and permits(Entry fees,goverment issued permit card,TIMS card)
• Trekking Sticks(1 pair) per person
• Sleeping bag
• First Aid Box for health issues like diarrhoa,dysentry,constipation,dizziness,light headache,vomiting & high altitude sickness.
What's not included(Only in trekking routes)
• Emergency Evacuation in case required.Evacuation can be arranged at your travel insurance cost.
• Tips to teacher and guide
• Personal Travel & Trekking insurance
• Expenses on horses & ponies(If there is difficulty in walking,horses & ponies can be arranged at your personal cost)
• Trekking Shoes
Day 01: Arrival(Pick up from Pokhara Airport/Pokhara Bus Station/Lakeside Hotels)
Day 02: Overnight at Atmashree Yoga Retreat
Day 03: Drive to Kande,start trek to Pitam Deurali 2000m - 04 hrs.
Day 04: Trek to Low Camp 2700m – 05 hrs.
Day 05: Trek to High Camp-3300m – 04 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Mardi view point(4300m) & overnight in High Camp 3500m – 05 hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Forest Camp 2500m – 04 hrs. and overnight at Forest Camp.
Day 08: Trek to Sidhing and drive back to Atmashree Yoga Retreat.
Day 09: Restorative yoga retreat at Atmashree Yoga with Ayurvedic massage.
Day 10: Departure(Drop off to Pokhara Airport/Pokhara Bus Station/Lakeside Hotels)
1.Our primary concern is your safety" while traveling with Atmashree Yoga.Please note that your leader has the authority to modify or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is supposed necessary due to safety concerns. Our every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary as it is; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous areas, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters etc. can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
2.We request you to provide your own dates of arrival so that we can let you know the availability and other possible dates for this trip.This yoga trekking can also be customized to more or less number of days and according to your need & time.
3.Minimum participants required-2
• Any rest days taken on route are counted as trekking days and must be paid in full
• If the trek return date is delayed due to flight delays/client’s illness etc. it is the client’s responsibility to pay for the additional days upon return at the office - For individual tea house trek, if the departure date is later and/or the return date is earlier than scheduled, please note that there will not be a refund
• There will be no refund for cancellation due to sickness, weather conditions or change of mind
• Atmashree Yoga is not responsible or liable for any unforeseen situations, such as accident, theft, damage and loss of equipment and valuables, delay, excess luggage charges, bad weather, strike and/or political disturbance.
• Weather conditions can change rapidly in the mountains; to guarantee safety clients must follow the guide's / staff's sdvice. If clients want to continue on with their trek despite the guide’s judgment, neither the guide nor Atmashree are responsible for the client's safety
• Please be open and talk with your guide if you have any questions, concerns or issues. We strongly recommend that clients carry their own personal travel insurance and bring any special medicine they require with them. Ensure that your policy covers you for high altitude trekking (up to over 5000m, depending on the trek) and also covers all hospital bills, mountain rescue costs, air ambulance costs, repatriation costs and trip cancellation. It is your own responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you have is adequate. We also advise clients to take appropriate care of their belongings and to be aware of their own and staff’s health.
• Atmashree Yoga Retreat strongly recommends you to join our short meditation and yoga retreat program before you take up this trekking program so that you have enough time to prepare your body, mind, and spirit to remain healthy, conscious, active, and not suffer from high altitude sickness.
• Our course payments are pre-contracted.30% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the space and rest 2 weeks before arrival.In any circumstances, the deposited fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable, unless the course is cancelled by the yoga retreat center. The fees are also non-negotiable.
• The management reserves the right to terminate/ expel any participants who do not abide by the above rules, are disruptive or abusive to the place, teachers or other participants. (which may include, by way of example, violence, excessive use of bad language, threatening behavior or inappropriate sexual activities). In the event of a participants being expelled due to a breach of the rules, no refund of fees shall be given.
• Please ensure you read and understand the above terms and conditions.
Check List for Trekking Routes
2.Wind & water proof glove-1pair
3.Half T-shirt - 1pc
4.Full T-shirt - 2pc
5.Neck Scalf - 1pc
8.Wind Proof Jacket - 1pc
9.Lower Thermal - 1pc
13.Towel, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap
14. Sun Glasses
15.Thermos to keep water warm